- Start by emptying the bottle and rinsing it with warm water.
- Create a cleaning solution by mixing mild dish soap with warm water.
- Use a bottle brush or a soft sponge to scrub the interior of the bottle, paying extra attention to the areas with residue or odor.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any soap residue.
- For stubborn stains or odors, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the affected areas.
- After cleaning, ensure the bottle is completely dry before reassembling or storing.
- Fill a container with warm water and add a few drops of mild dish soap.
- Place the straw in the soapy water and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Use a small brush, such as a pipe cleaner or straw cleaning brush, to scrub the inside and outside of the straw.
- Rinse the straw thoroughly with warm water to remove any soap residue.
- Inspect the straw for any remaining stains or residue. If necessary, repeat the cleaning process.
- Remove the neoprene sleeve from the bottle.
- Fill a basin or sink with warm water and add a small amount of mild detergent.
- Submerge the neoprene sleeve in the soapy water and gently agitate it to loosen any dirt or stains.
- Use a soft brush or sponge to scrub the sleeve, paying attention to any particularly dirty areas.
- Rinse the neoprene sleeve thoroughly with clean water to remove any soap residue.
- Squeeze out any excess water and allow the sleeve to air dry completely before reattaching it to the bottle.